May 24, 2009

Neglect

This is well overdue but I am going to use the mayhem of the last few weeks as my excuse. Since I last wrote an entry, Conor and I have traveled from Venice all the way down Italy to Sorrento, we went to Tremblant for a quick visit and I am now back in Halifax for the summer. Pretty hectic.

Although I was unable to make updates online while in Italy, I did keep a detailed journal (So detailed that Conor was not allowed to contribute because I have a method). I am going to copy what I wrote, with some modifications as I have now had the opportunity to reflect on our adventure. I will do it in installments, every city will have its own entry, so the entries are not too long.

I have really liked keeping a blog, and I really hope to continue. I will start a new one for everyday thoughts and little adventures, I will put the link up once I have my life back in order. I am overwhelmed with catching up in class (I missed 2 weeks of school while in Italy) and searching for my next co-op for September.

Anyways, enjoy Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment